Wednesday, 30 January 2008

The overall stlyle of my campaign will be pictures within the centre of the page and little text in the foreground.. The pictures will be placed in the background for profession reasons.. This may vary according to the time limit.. If i feel i can imporve anything on my campaign i will do so.. I aim to make my campaign look reasonably well organised and efficient in passing a message across to the audience..

As my campaign is on racism i feel it is aimed at both males and females.. I will try to include images of both genders.. It is suitable for all ethnic minorities and majorities as racism is an everyday crime, that can come from anyone of any colour..

The ideology of my advert will be that racism must stop!.. I will use harsh images because shocking images are images the audience can and will remember..

I wish to create an advert that can fit under or close to the horror genre.. This is a serious matter that must be dealt with sharply..

No comments: