Again a white female model, used to advertise this brand.. The more she applies make-up the prettier she gets..Comparisons to the racism advert.. Both of which intend to advertise make-up but the different effects of it..
The image is a medium close up shot.. we see detailed features of Kate Moss' face to emphasisie the beauty of the make-up and the wonders it works.. We also see part of her body in a seductive pose..
Kate Moss an attractive young model is in a pose.. The racism advert shows a model turning ugly by applying this make-up, an exxagerated metaphor portraying racism.. The difference in appearance and consequence/ result shows the disparity of the 2 women..
By looking at both advertisements people may want to stop applying racism in fear of turning ugly in the eyes of everyone else..
Both adverts have the logo somewhere on the page.. The 'Rimmel' one places it on the bottom left hand corner, and the 'Racism' one places it along sie the right of the page..
I have used the internet as a source of research.. I have found some interesting pictures as a giudeline to what is expected from me..
It is vital that my campaign forfills the audiences expectations and uses pesuasive techniques in order to state a clear message and change the views of the public.. I am going to continue doing analysis on other campaigns untill i feel comfortable with what i have to acheive.. I plan to outstand every other advertisement.. To check the suitability of my campaign i will compare it to others when i have completed my task..
I will keep 3 consistant colours to support the profession of my work.. I have not decided what these are yet but they must be dark colours to maintain the evilness of the subject..
It is vital that my campaign forfills the audiences expectations and uses pesuasive techniques in order to state a clear message and change the views of the public.. I am going to continue doing analysis on other campaigns untill i feel comfortable with what i have to acheive.. I plan to outstand every other advertisement.. To check the suitability of my campaign i will compare it to others when i have completed my task..
I will keep 3 consistant colours to support the profession of my work.. I have not decided what these are yet but they must be dark colours to maintain the evilness of the subject..
No comments:
Post a Comment